Tuesday, May 24, 2005

We'll definitely been seeing Seasons 3 and 4.

Rejoice MacGyverites! (yeah, I know MacGyverites is a cheesy pseudo-religious appellation, but too bad cuz it's my blog and I like to type "MacGyverites"). Anyway, DVD sales of Macgyver Season 1 have been described as "huge" and way beyond our estimates", so it's a no-brainer that they going to continue their release schedule. Hell, they'll probably even speed it up.

And maybe the Family Guy factor will come in to play. Family Guy sold so many DVDs that they brought the series back from the dead. Do I think this will happen to MacGyver? No. but I do predict a cheesy MacGyver reunion movie on ABC for May sweeps of 2007. And this may revive the interest in the Young Macgyver show, but I kinda hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home