Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving from Murdoc

I have no MacGyver news, no deep-fry turkey contraptions, no stuffing recipes using chewing gum and duct tape, not even a MacGyver carving knife joke. However, Murdoc was kind enough to send in his Thanksgiving "thanks". Here it is:
Well, MacGyver lover, you'll be unhappy to know that I'm celebrating Thanksgiving in the South Seas with my new family, a very accommodating group of Tahitian cabana boys. The turkey was dry so I killed the chef. Anyway, here is what I'm thankful for:

I'm thankful for the residuals I receive from the sales of the Season 7 DVDS,
I'm thankful that the bomb I planned last week in MacGyver's turkey should have already blown him to smithereens. (Editor's Note: it was disabled with gravy and a turkey baster)
I'm thankful that I still have all my original hair.
I'm thankful that the chef baked a pie before I shot him.

Until next time, MacGyver lover.

Yours,

Murdoc
Happy Thanksgivings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home